NEBC is a non-profit trade association that represents the interests of its members, while promoting the health of the industry and the environment as a whole. Formed as a regional organization in 1996, NEBC is the recognized voice of the industry – advocating for science-based regulation, supportive policies and tax structures, the dissemination of knowledge, and the adoption of best practices.
As a cross-sector organization, NEBC fosters transfer of knowledge and learning, builds synergies among members, and expands business opportunities. NEBC members provide product and service support in:
• Environmental Protection & Cleanup
• Energy & Efficiency
• Sustainable Development
• Water & Waste Water
• Waste & Recycling
• Business Support Services
NEBC members cover an ever-widening spectrum, including engineers, consultants, contractors, scientists, lawyers, product and technology providers, insurers, project developers, financers, architects, business support professionals, plus a host of other disciplines and organizations supportive of NEBC’s goals. We help members:
- Do Business – connecting members to potential customers.
- Build Relationships – offering opportunities for networking and alliance building.
- Get Smarter – providing education and information to keep members at the head of their fields.
- Be Heard – representing member interests before regulators and legislators.
- Connect to Resources – providing access and discounts for business services.
Board of Directors
Mike Nesteroff (President)
Lane Powell PC
Jason Ziemer (Secretary)
Clear Creek Systems, Inc.
Erica Henderson (Treasurer)
Perkins & Company, PC
SoundEarth Strategies, Inc.
Amy Essig Desai
Farallon Consulting, LLC
PBS Engineering and Environment Inc.
Holt Services, Inc.
K&L Gates LLP
Alta Science and Engineering, Inc.
Landau Associates, Inc.