NEBC is a non-profit trade association that represents the interests of its members, while promoting the health of the industry and the environment as a whole. Formed as a regional organization in 1996, NEBC is the recognized voice of the industry – advocating for science-based regulation, supportive policies and tax structures, the dissemination of knowledge, and the adoption of best practices.
As a cross-sector organization, NEBC fosters transfer of knowledge and learning, builds synergies among members, and expands business opportunities. NEBC members provide product and service support in:
• Environmental Protection & Cleanup
• Energy & Efficiency
• Sustainable Development
• Water & Waste Water
• Waste & Recycling
• Business Support Services
NEBC members cover an ever-widening spectrum, including engineers, consultants, contractors, scientists, lawyers, product and technology providers, insurers, project developers, financers, architects, business support professionals, plus a host of other disciplines and organizations supportive of NEBC’s goals. We help members:
- Do Business – connecting members to potential customers.
- Build Relationships – offering opportunities for networking and alliance building.
- Get Smarter – providing education and information to keep members at the head of their fields.
- Be Heard – representing member interests before regulators and legislators.
- Connect to Resources – providing access and discounts for business services.
Board of Directors
Mike Nesteroff (President)
Lane Powell PC
Kathi Futornick (Vice President)
Jason Ziemer (Secretary)
Clear Creek Systems, Inc.
Erica Henderson (Treasurer)
Perkins & Company, PC
SoundEarth Strategies, Inc.
Amy Essig Desai
Farallon Consulting, LLC
PBS Engineering and Environment Inc.
K&L Gates LLP
Port of Portland
Alta Science and Engineering, Inc.
Landau Associates, Inc.