Panel discussion on Oregon’s Clean Energy Future, Portland, OR.
You are invited to attend the following event that is sponsored by a consortium of business school alumni clubs in the Portland area:
• Date and Time: Tuesday, February 21, 6-8:30pm
• Location: Union Bank, 407 SW Broadway, Portland
• Panel Topic: The Future of Clean Energy in Oregon
The panel will include the following speakers who are key players in renewable energy and related technologies:
• Blaine Sundwall, EDF Renewables (wind and solar developer)
• Kevin Keene, SolarWorld (manufacturer of solar panels)
• Ardes Johnson, JLM (energy storage provider)
• David Frost, Cycle Power Partners (renewable energy investor)
All of these speakers are experts in their areas of technology and active in local and regional green energy projects. The panel will be moderated by Bruce Hamilton of Navigant Consulting.
The panel discussion will be preceded and followed by networking with refreshments. Cost is $17.50 per person through February 17th, $20 after February 17th, or $25 more